Roku.com/link – Activate New Or Existing Roku Subscription
Download and link your Roku streaming device and open the doors of a new medium of Entertainment with roku devices. You can use your existing account or create a new one if you are new to Roku. Although the Roku linking process is quite simple, it can sometimes be a mess if you are new to it and don’t know the process. Therefore, you need a full guide on how you can link and utilize roku.com/link subscription.
Why does Roku have the biggest name in video streaming?
Roku was introduced in 2008, and today, Roku has become a giant player in the video streaming market. If you already have a Roku device or tv, you only need a Roku account to unlock the premium video experience. With roku.com/link, you can access all its features and other applications like Amazon Prime Video, and Netflix.
Roku is committed to delivering the best and top-notch entertainment in a single subscription. You can use it for any purpose, whether it’s for education, entertainment, and games. With its premium subscription, Roku Com Link unlocks the world of opportunities for everyone who uses it. The Roku com link activation process is very user friendly and takes no much effort. However, if you face issues, the support team helps users to link their Roku device properly.
The list of Roku features is huge, but the best part is that you can choose your favorite app or channels accordingly. You only need a Roku device or a premium subscription. Once you have both, you can connect and power on your device. It will show the Roku link code on your screen, and this code is the primary key to open the ultimate entertainment experience and video streaming.
Features of Roku.com/link account
01) Excellent performance and great quality.
- Internet options: 802.11 b/g/n dual-band
- Streaming video quality: 1080p H.D. to 4k Ultra H.D.
02) Massive collection of entertainment channels and other streaming apps.
03) HDMI port to pair the streaming device with the T.V.
04) Dolby surrounds audio support, Roku search option to find your favorite channels.
05) Roku remote app that replaces your traditional tv remote or can be used as an app on your smartphone.
06 Screencasting and mirroring feature to share your smartphone and tablet screen onto your roku.com/link T.V. with excellent picture quality.
Where to find the Roku link code?
Now you have all the information about your Roku subscription and its features after activation of your Roku device. But the main thing is the Roku link code, which is required to link your Roku device with servers.
To link and activate your Roku subscription, follow the below steps to activate roku link.
- First, you need to open any browser in your device.
- Then loin into your account by entering your credentials.
- After that, Goto player section to get the link code.
- After getting the Roku link code, you only need to enter it with the proper steps.
Now you have the Roku link code, and the further steps will help you activate your streaming subscription.
Create a roku account
To get full-access to Roku subscription, you need a Roku account, and you can use your existing account or create a new one. Creating a new account is easy and takes only 5 minutes to complete. After that, you can get access to the unlimited entertainment channels in your device. So let’s take a look at the account creating procedure.
- First, open your browser and enter my.roku.com/signup.
- Now fill all the needed details like name, Email, Address, etc.
- After that, click on agree to the roku com link terms and conditions.
- Then create a unique 4 digit pin to secure your account.
- After that, enter your payment details like credit or debit card(this information will only be used for payments).
- Finally, you have successfully created your roku.com/link account.
After creating your Roku account, you only need to get it activated, so let’s proceed further and link your Roku account with your device.
Activate Roku via roku.com/link
Activating the Roku device is easy when you do it properly. I have divided the activation process into two parts to do it step by step without any issues efficiently.
01) Setup Roku Device Hardware
As we already know, Roku works with an internet connection. So first, you need a good and stable internet connection. Now follow the below steps to set up your hardware.
- First, make a connection between your Roku device and T.V.
- Take an HDMI cable and plug it in your Roku device and the other end put in your T.V.
- However, you can use an ethernet cable instead of HDMI.
- Now power on your Roku device.
- After that, set up a Roku network through ethernet or a wireless connection.
- Then you will see the Roku link code on your tv screen.
02) Activate Roku link Code
To activate your Roku subscription, you only need to go to the leading Roku portal and enter your Roku link code there. Let’s do it step by step.
- Open any browser and enter in the address bar enter: www.roku.com/link.
- Now enter the activation code in the given field.
- After that, sign in to your Roku account using your credentials.
- It takes a few seconds to get it activated.
- Then search and add your favorite channels.
Note: If you are still facing issues and errors while activating your Roku subscription, then contact Roku support and helpdesk for an immediate solution.
Disclaimer : The whole purpose of the rokuomlink.com website is to share streaming device information and help users to utilize it fully. We are not associated with the Roku company directly or indirectly. The use of any image, name, and trademarks is the property of their respected owners. Hence, the use of any of it is just to give our visitors clear & accurate information.